学校首页

当前位置: 首 页>>校园新闻>>正文

校园新闻

Glorious Decade—光辉十年

  时间:2013-11-14   来源:   作者:【回眸十年】   供图:   编辑:   浏览:

  Glorious Decade
     光辉十年

To this college on the hill,                                                               抵达,这所屹立于丛林之中的大学,
We stopped,                                                                                      我们驻足,
And lived.                                                                                            我们停留

We stopped and lived,                                                                      我们在此停留
For her breathless beauty.                                                              因为她那无以言语的迤逦

Don’t u slow down the steps                                                       我们放缓我们的脚步
For the songs of a whistling bird.                                                  去倾听,那林中鸟儿的细语
Don’t u slow down the steps                                                       我们放缓我们的脚步
For the flowers in their bloom                                                        去欣赏,那丛中花儿的绽放
Don’t u slow down the steps                                                       我们放缓我们的脚步
For the giggling and chuckling of the youth.                                去注目,那年青的欢愉与笑容

We stopped and lived                                                                       我们在此停留
For,                                                                                                       为年青人的
energy,                                                                                                 青春
Enthusiasm,                                                                                       活力
and hope of the youth.                                                                      与憧憬
 
I look up at her, my college,                                                              我,抬头仰望着她,我的大学
tender, wonder and expect.                                                              满怀期许,盼望与梦想

And decide,                                                                                         所以我,决心

Here, in this college, I like to read, learn and be in love.            这里,在这所大学,我要刻苦学习,读书
Here, in this college, I like to work, enjoy and understand life  在这里,在这所大学,我要努力工作,领会与感悟生活
Also here,                                                                                            在这里
We work together,                                                                              我们一起工作
Study together                                                                                      一起学习
You are a part of me,                                                                          我成为学校的一部分
As, I am a part of you.                                                                         学校也成为我的一部分

Here, in this college, we started our journey,                                在这里,在这所大学,
                                                                                                                我们扬帆起航
Started our journey to knowledge,                                                   开始了我们求知的远洋
Started our journey to friendship,                                                     开始了我们友谊的航程
And our journey to emotions,                                                            开始了我们情感的旅程
As well as love.                                                                                    开始了我们爱情的尝试

We stopped and lived                                                                         我们在此停留
For, deep in my heart.                                                                         因为在内心深处
The college reminds me                                                                    我的大学让我时刻谨记

However, life for me has not always been love and emotions,  大学生活并非一味的欢笑与嬉戏
There has not been always crystal stair.                                        人生的旅途并非总是晴空万里

So,                                                                                                          因此,
With the Enjoyed the sweetly played in tune,                                 在嬉戏,玩耍的欢快音符之中
The wonderful games on the playground.                                     我始终,将

Knowledge                                                                                           上下求索
Hardship                                                                                               艰难困苦
Perseverance                                                                                       不折不挠
I always kept in mind.                                                                         深藏于我心底

Learning                                                                                               善学
Implementation                                                                                   笃行
Truth                                                                                                      求真
And innovation                                                                                     创新
I always kept in mind and seeking for                                            深藏于我心底

We stopped and lived                                                                        我们在此停留
For,                                                                                                        因为,
The college is a place.                                                                      这所大学
Not only brings us happiness                                                         不仅,将幸福展现
But also makes us stronger and tender.                                      亦使我更加坚强,更加悉心
Makes us know the truth of love.                                                     让我们体味到爱情的真谛

And I fall in love                                                                                  我深爱着
In love with a girl as a boy                                                                一个女孩
In love with a boy as a girl                                                                一个男孩
In love with the college as a member here                                  深爱着这所养育我的大学

So deep in love am I with the college                                            我对她的爱如此浓烈
My heart leaps up when I beheld                                                    她天空中的一片彩虹足以让我为之雀跃
A rainbow in the sky;

So, come                                                                                             来吧,我的朋友
And live with me                                                                                 与我一起来到这所大学
and be my friend in this college.                                                     成为我们的朋友
And we will have our pleasures proved,                                        共度欢快充实的学校生活
We will have our footprints left                                                         山坡间,草坪上,操场中
On the valleys, fields and playground,                                           图书馆,教学楼
Libraries and teaching buildings.                                                   留下你我的脚印

And we will sit upon the rocks                                                         你我坐立山间
Seeing our peers holding a book,                                                  看那
                                                            伙伴们手握书本
read and write.                                                                                    时读,时写

And we will sit upon the grass,                                                       你我坐于草坪
Hearing,                                                                                               听那
Melodious birds singing around the dorms.                                林中鸟儿们悦动的音符
                                                        在宿舍间萦绕回响

Time drives the young to the old,                                                    时光流逝青春
Winter drops the leaves                                                                   寒冬催落绿叶
Wind fades the color of flowers                                                      北风冲淡花色
And cold freezes the water in the lake.                                          酷寒冰封湖泊

However, time grows the college,                                                 然而,时光沐浴着我的大学
And makes it stronger and stronger.                                            使她日益强大

And when rivers rage, and rocks melt                                          海可枯,石可烂
My love for u, my college, will never fade.                                     我对你的挚爱,我的大学,永不凋零
No break,                                                                                            无穷
No wither,                                                                                           无尽
Nor forgotten                                                                                      永在心间

My love for u, my college, will never fade.                                     我对你的挚爱,我的大学,永不凋零

Here, at the college,                                                                          在这里,我的大学
We are,                                                                                                我们是
Brother of a brother,                                                                          兄弟
Friend of a friend,                                                                               朋友
And, sister of a sister.                                                                       姐妹

 

       For 4 out of 10, we shared our footprints with,
       十年成长,我有四年与你相伴,成长路上你我足迹相随
       For 4 out of 10, we shared our friendships with,
       十年成长,我有四年与你相伴,成长路上你我友谊相伴
       For 4 out of 10, we shared our happiness with,
       十年成长,我有四年与你相伴,成长路上你我幸福相享
       For 4 out of 10, we shared our laughs with,
       十年成长,我有四年与你相伴,成长路上你我欢笑相系
       Full of knowledge,
       Full of truth,
       Full of happiness
       这路上,我们满载
       真知,幸福
       The singing belongs to him, to her, to you, to me, to all of us here.
       共唱响这属于他,属于她,属于你,属于我,属于我们每个人的颂歌。

      作者简介:王斐,男,信阳师范学院华锐学院外语系综合英语教研室教师。


中国 · 河南 · 信阳市新七大道西段

7th New Avenue West,Xinyang,Henan Province,China

电话(Tel):0376-3010956   传真(Fax):0376-3012678

豫ICP备 13004993号-2     豫公网安备 41159002000088号